This Friday night at Tin Lung Heen, Ritz Carlton Hotel, Hong Kong
Wine-Searcher, the world’s largest wine search engine, is looking for an individual to take over the editorship of its news and features section for nine months, to cover the current editor’s maternity leave.
The successful applicant will lead and direct the content in the news and features section of the website. They will ensure that the articles published are of interest to Wine-Searcher’s readership and support the wider aims of the search engine and the business.
The individual must possess solid wine knowledge and have proven editing experience, ideally online.
The position will oversee the commissioning and publication of articles six days a week.
Key duties include:
- Commissioning successful articles and managing an annual budget;
- Managing a small in-house team, a wire service, and a large network of editorial contributors from around the world;
- Overseeing the publication of all content in the news and features section of the site;
- Writing content, as necessary;
- Promoting the news and features section of the site, increasing readership and brand awareness;
- Coordinating and enhancing Wine-Searcher’s social media presence;
- Liaising with other areas of the business to ensure the aims of the company are met;
- Representing the company externally.
This is a full-time position on a fixed-term contract based in Auckland, New Zealand and is a great opportunity for an individual keen to grow their experience in online wine publishing.
Start date: 2 June 2014
End date: 6 March 2015
To apply for this job online, follow the link here: http://www.journalismjobs.com/Job_Listing.cfm?JobID=1570548
For RSVP contact Josh Rubenstein at BBR on email@example.com
March 18th (Tuesday) 5pm to 6pm - RSVP necessary
Join Cuvees' for their innaugural trade and media tasting from 2:30 - 5:30 on March 17th at The Space, 210 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan. For RSVP you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For RSVP contact: email@example.com
The Brand Ambassador role is charged with building the profile, and ultimately the commercial return, of the TWE portfolio within a group of key and influential accounts. You will assume the position of ambassador and educator – supporting TWE employees, distributors and customers across the Asia region to better understand and appreciate TWE wines..
As an ambassador, you will need to be able to speak with confidence and credibility across the TWE portfolio - therefore a developed knowledge of wine and the wine industry is mandatory for this role. You will also need to be confident and accomplished in influencing and negotiating, ideally skills that you have gained from previous experience in working with strategic accounts.
At Treasury Wine Estates we have one ambition, to be recognised as the world's most successful and celebrated wine company. Apply now and join us on our journey! Follow this link for the application process: http://careers.tweglobal.com/caw/en/#/job/743786/fine-wine-ambassador-hong-kong
- Slurp.asia is expanding and we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced wine sales professional to join our team.
- As part of our expansion we will see a large increase in our physical HK stocks of Fine Wines. A rolling inventory of around HK$12m in fine wine will be at your disposal, not to mention access to our numerous and diverse purchasing sources!
- You will be expected to have pre-existing, proven distribution networks for both private client and trade sales, as well as high quality spoken and written English.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary (negotiable), individual target related bonus plus medical and other benefits including generous holiday entitlement and staff discount.
- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
CONTACT/CV Tom Chamberlain: firstname.lastname@example.org / +852 3590 4472
When: Thursday 7th November 2013
Time: 3:00pm to 5:30pm
Where: The Ballroom, Mira Hotel, Tsim Sha Tsui
TRADE TASTING: Monday 28th October 2013 (3:00pm to 5:30pm)
RSVP needed to email@example.com